Return Material Authorization Process
The Return Material Authorization（RMA） Process help our customers when they have problems about products quality, warranty or other issue. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problem about our products.
Where you contact us, please notice the following process as below:
- first, our Technical colleague works to diagnose and solve the problem according to related information or pictures you sent.
- If the problem cannot be solved remotely, We will issues an RMA number to identify and track the return/repair of the product.
a). The RMA is valid for 30-days from the date of issue;
b). If the product is not covered under warranty, you have to charged for material and labor.
- Please return the defective product with proper packaging.
You responsible for damage or destruction of the product caused by improper packaging or handling.
The product is returned to one of our warehouses instructed. Because we have serval warehouse all over the world.
The RMA number must be placed visibly and clearly on all shipping documentation. That can help us to judge the returns and deal with the item according the different issue.
- Credit or exchange returns may be subject to a recertification fee to cover costs of repackaging and retesting returned product.
- Upon receipt of the product, Our colleague will log the product, analyzes the problem, and repairs the product within 10 business days from receipt, excluding Saturday and Sunday.
- Our technology colleague repackages the product for return, communicates with the customer, and closes the RMA for completion of the repair.
We responsible for return shipping on products covered the product warranty or extended service plan.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us via email@example.com. We will reply to you ASAP.