- 30A Solar Charge Controller 12V / 24V Auto work; Max input voltage: 40V; Max PV power 360W /in 12V, 720W / in 24V. With Dual 5V / 2A max.
- Solar Charge Controller 30 amps only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, Liions, or other batteries.
- For protecting the lifespan of your battery, once the voltage of the battery drop below 9V, the solar controller 12V 24V will turn off automatically
- Three Load work mode (Settable), 【1-23H】and 【0H】both belong to the light control mode, and the load will turned off at dawn. 【24H】Load output 24 hours (except for battery under voltage) 【1-23H】Load on after sunset and closed after setting hours (turn off load after dawn) 【0H】Dusk to dawn (the load will turned off at dawn)
- Easy to install and operate: Please always connect the battery before connect the solar panel, only suitable for small home solar system.12-months warranty
Batt voltage: 12V/24V auto
Charge current: 30A
Discharge current: 30A
Solar open voltage: < 23V @ in 12V battery / 45V @ in 24V battery
When using a PWM charge controller, it is recommended that the PV panels be connected in parallel, preferably not in series. The series voltage easily exceeds the maximum input range.
Max input power: 360W /12V system, 720W/24V system
(The input power of the PWM controller should not exceed 75% of the controller, which can extend the life of the controller.)
Battery type: GEL,LEAD-ACID,FLOODED
a. 【24H】 hours
【1-15H】and 【0H】both belong to the light control mode, and the load is turned off after dawn.
Float charge: 13.7V(defaul,adjustable)
Discharge stop: 10.7V(defaul,adjustable)
Discharge reconnect: 12.6V(defaul,adjustable)
USB output: 5V/3A
Operating temperature: -35~+60 degree
12V/24V auto work
LCD screen display
Two USB output
Easy operation interface
PWM charging mode
Battery reverse discharge protection
Battery reverse polarity protection
1. Always connect the battery before connect the solar panel, disconnect in reverse order.
2. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery voltage
3.DO NOT connect any inverters, generator or battery charger into the charge controller. If an inverter is to be connected to the system, connect the inverter directly to the battery.
1.1X 30A Solar Charge Contorller
2.1X English User Manual