Temank EPever MPPT Solar Charge Controller Tracer 1215B Feature
- Brand: Temank
- Technology: MPPT
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%.
- High quality components, perfecting system performance, with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency.
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power points.
- Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload under any circumstance.
- Wide MPP operating voltage range.
- Die-cast aluminum design, ensuring excellent heat dissipation characteristic.
- 12/24VDC automatically identifying system voltage or user-defined working voltage.
- LED indicators showing system status, simple and clear.
- Multiple load control modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light On+Timer and time control.
- Support 4 charging options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User.
- Battery temperature compensation function.
- Real-time energy statistics function.
- With RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, it is available to meet various communication requirements in different situations.
- Available for PC monitoring and external display unit connecting like MT50 and so on, realizing real-time data checking and parameters setting.
- Support software upgrade.
|Item||Tracer 1215BN||Tracer 2215BN||Tracer 3215BN||Tracer 4215BN|
|Nominal system voltage||12/24VDC Auto|
|Rated charge current||10A||20A||30A||40A|
|Rated discharge current
|Battery voltage range||8V～32V|
|Max. PV open circuit voltage||150V (at minimum operating environment temperature)
138V (at 25℃ environment temperature)
|MPP voltage range||Battery voltage+2V～108V|
|Max. PV input power||130W(12V)
|Discharge circuit voltage drop||≤0.15V|
|Temperature compensate coefficient||-3mV/ºC/2V(Default)|
|Ambient temperature range*||-35℃～+55℃|
|Storage temperature range||-35℃～+80℃|
|Humidity range||≤95% (N.C.)|
* Please operate controller at permitted ambient temperature. If over permissible range, please derate capacity in service.
|Mounting hole size||Φ4.7|
- Connect components to the charge controller in the sequence as shown above and pay much attention to the ―+‖ and ―-‖. Please don‘t turn on the fuse during the installation. When disconnecting the system, the order will be reserved.
- After installation, power the controller and check the battery indicator on the controller, it will be green. If it‘s not green, please refer to chapter 4. Always connect the battery first, in order to allow the controller to recognize the system voltage.
- The battery fuse should be installed as close to the battery as possible. The suggested distance is within 150mm.
- The Tracer-BN series is a negative ground controller. Any negative connection of solar, load or battery can be earth grounded as required.
There is detail information about Temank MPPT Solar Charge Controller Tracer1215BN as below:
Temank EPever MPPT Solar Charge Controller Tracer 1215B download