- GoMate is a flush mounted 30A negative-ground solar charge controller, equipped with Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) charging mode. It’s compatible with 12/24 Volt photovoltaic systems and can be applied to any off-grid solar system such as Recreation vehicles (RVs), mobile service vehicles, solar boats, etc.
- Negative-ground charge controller. Protection against: overcharging, overload, short-circuit, and reverse polarity. RS485 communication port with Modbus protocol, and short circuit protection for 5V/200mA power supply.
- This solar charge regulator compatible with Sealed, Gel, and Flooded batteries. 3-Stage intelligent PWM charging: Bulk, Boost / Equalize and Float. prevents batteries from over-charging and over-discharging.
- 30A solar controller Real-time operating information and data are displayed on LCD. Control parameters are fully programmable with a variety of methods including PC software, Mobile app, Bluetooth module, and Wi-Fi module as well.
- Compensates for temperature, Rated charging current at working temperature without de-rating. Automatic cycle interface: PV voltage, PV current, PV power, Battery voltage and Battery temperature
- High quality and low failure rate components (ST/IR) to ensure the product lifetime
- Real-time energy statistics feature
- Battery temperature compensation feature
- Digital LCD monitor for informative display of operational parameters and fault messages
- Voltage drop and temperature compensation sampling interface design
- RS485 communication port with Modbus protocol, and short circuit protection for 5V/200mA power supply
- Multiple communication peripherals
- Rated charging current at working temperature without de-rating
- Extensive electronic protections
Step: Connect the system in the order of 1.battery-->2. load-->3.PV array, and disconnect the system in the reverse order 3. 2. 1.
- Battery must be connected first !!!
- Never connect the soalr panel array to the controller Without/Before a Battery.
- DO NOT connect any inverter/ wind/Alternator or Charger into the charge controller!
- If the remote temperature sensor is not connected to the controller, the default setting for battery charging or discharging temperature is 25 °C without temperature compensation.